I hated that the last post of my blog was so sad and lost. I have been so busy that I haven't had a chance to update anything, but KNEW that couldn't be my last post. So let me catch you up on life.
There has been an addition to the family. Our sweet little Claire that can only be from God. This little blessing. I cannot fathom why God decided to bless me so greatly with this little honey, but I am so thankful that she did. I know all moms think that their kid is great, but believe me, she's a keeper.
She's a bit independent already. Even though she came a few weeks early, she held her head up right away and loved her space. And a year later, not much has changed. I welcome every hug and snuggle because she does not hand those out often. Her first word was definitely Dad, something I will hold against her. But, the word she says most often is our dog's name Bono. Again, are you kidding me Claire?
But life is good. Really good. I do so much more less and am so much more exhausted. But it's good. The turmoil is over folks. Thank you Jesus for that.
No comments:
Post a Comment