But, the kitchen is SO close to being done. We completely gutted the kitchen. We added a dishwasher and more cabinets. I built the majority of our cabinets myself because Tim didn't love the tedious project. This suited me well as I didn't like installing the big heavy cabinets after. The floor has been laid and grouted. The dishwasher has been hardwired. The cabinets all have handles. There is just one small minor detail. The dishwasher still hasn't been hooked up to the water line. A small, but crucial detail that we have been waiting on a friend for weeks now. I would love to simply call a plumber and have it completed, but apparently in marriage people need to agree. So I wait.
My messy, project kitchen makes me think of my own life. God has in a lot of ways completed gutted a lot of the old things. There is fine tuning with my mouth and my heart to make me more loving. There has been a lot of work and still quite a bit to do. But, I couldn't be in more capable hands.
No comments:
Post a Comment